Welcome KiwiRacing Kiwi SuperStocks players to KR's 2010 Teams Racing.
This Teams racing is for aggressive dropkick players that hit like no tomorrow.
This event is open to all Kiwi racing members, you may contact admin to captain/run a team, or contact a captain of a team to join the team.
They all must read and agree to the rules below,
(fail to do this and you will not be able to race.
Fail to agree to these rules will exclude you from racing on the server.
2. No Abuse or bad language (during the race and in the chat loby) and or msn, vent etc..
3. The persons in grid 1 and 2 must line up on the start/finish line and put there brakes on.
4. You must park behind the car in front of you so your bumper is touching theres (no full on hitting)
5. Captains must teach there team mates how to line up on a standing start (before teams season starts)
6. Using cars as brakes are permitted
7. Blocking cars is permitted.
8. No holding cars on the grass (pushing onto grass is fine)
9. ONLY one wheel is allowed to touch the pole line (or you will be classed as cheating)
"To avoid a pile up you are allowed to have more wheels on"
10. No using any online communication talk while racing.
11. NO talking while racing (instant kick)
12. No talking in chat lobby (except for pm'ing you team mates only)
"or instant kick"
13. There must be at least one admin on the server which does the count down.
14. Holding cars on the wall is permitted.
15. If you are dogged/put over the wall and you become invisible, you must return to the infield "safely"
16. If your connection is bad you are not allowed to race in the event, if it bad on the day, you are not allowed to attend that meeting.
17. No space barring off the wall.
18. No racing backwards.
19. You may continue driving if you have a: Broken wheel or blown engine.
20. Hit hard and enjoy.
How we will run this event:
Once every week day, each team will verse another team,
You will have 5 players:
(maybe a line-up like this)
1st player runner
2nd player runner
3rd player blocker
4th player blocker
5th player runner and blocker
You must have a, VC (vice captain) And a C (Captain)
Captains job is to:
Save all replays of the racing they have done,
Send line-ups to KSS ADMIN.
Protest to HeatAdmin with the following info;
Protests must include:
* What happened
* Who was involved
* Why you wish to protest
* Replay of racing
* Screen shots
* Anything you would like to say
* Must be protested 30 mins after race has ended
(DO NOT PROTEST IN THE SERVER)
Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride
Last edited by Professor on 26th September 2010, 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total